EDS salvage Team Alinghi jib sail just in time…..
ADC Newsletter features EDS as Member in focus
EDS will be exhibiting at the Seawork Exhibition 2016, 14-16th June, Mayflower Park, Southampton
Established in 1992, predominantly as an inshore diving company, EDS has expanded and developed into a multi-facetted marine and civil engineering contractor with an extensive array of professional skills and a wealth of industry knowledge and experience.
These skills are supported by a significant collection of specialist tools and equipment, as well as our in-house fabrication workshop and machine shop.
This combination allows EDS to provide its clients with an exceptional bespoke service tailored to meet their specific needs...Read More
- Civil & Marine Engineering
- Diving Services & Operations
- Confined Space Engineering
- Pollution Control Services
- Engineering Inspection Services
- Safety Cover & Rescue Work
- In-House Design & Fabrication
- Bridge & Culvert Engineering
- Training-Confined Space, BA Spill Response
- Equipment Hire
- Swimming Pool Repairs & Maintenance
- Corrosion Protection
- Safety Boat Work
- Film & TV Support